Monday, September 26, 2011

Summative Assessments are Posted

Grades for the summative assessment are now posted in Infinite Campus, as are the new grades.  If a student is eligible for a retake, it is also posted in IC after the assessment scores --- "Eligible for Retake? (y/n)"  If a student has "Y" in this column, he or she may retake the parts of the assessment on which he or she was not proficient. 

What if I AM eligible and I want to retake?
Step 1 - email me - include the word "retake" in your subject line.  Email me by Thursday, 9/26.
Step 2 - I'll look over your test and let you know what you need to do and any additional practice problems you should try.  A time line will be included in this email.  Be sure you adhere to the timeline.
Step 3 - Send me the work from Step 2 and we'll schedule a re-take time.
Last day for retakes = Friday, October 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment