Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Disclaimer

Thank you to all that have visited and been patient with my learning!  I created this page to increase communication with parents and to give students a way to see what they missed (or forgot) from class.  I believe at this point it is necessary to be sure my intentions for this site are clear...
  • This blog is in no way meant to be a substitute for being in class.  Although I include links to the classwork and homework when possible and to other sites for demonstrations, I do not expect students to learn from this site.  I do hope that they will check to see what they missed and look at it before returning so that they can ask questions when they do.  It may also serve as a refresher to those that were in class and may just need to refresh their memories. 
  • I try very hard to update this site on a daily basis.  This is not, however, always realistic.  (Right now I am finding it increasingly difficult to upload the assignments from my school computer and so I often must do it from home.  With two children to assist with homework, dinner to make, baths to give and more, it probably won't surprise you that it's as difficult as it is :-)  I will update as quickly as I can and as accurately as I can.  Please let me know if you find a bad link or if something is unclear so I can fix it.  Please also understand, that I may not be able to get a post up within 24 hours.  It's my goal, but it will not always happen. 
Thank you again for your patience and for all the positive feedback that I have received regarding this blog so far.  I am always impressed when students come in and tell me that they've checked the blog and how they've benefitted.  I really appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment