Monday, August 29, 2011

Proficiency Check Scores are In IC - Integrated 2 AND 3

Please check to see how you (or your student) faired on last week's proficiency check. I was (hopefully) very clear that this score is formative... meaning that it is an update. It will NOT affect the final grade in this class unless it is to help a border-line student. The outlook regarding any formative assessment should be "I am proficient/partially proficient/unsat right now. What do I need to do to become proficient/advanced?" Then answer that question.

I will post solutions to both PCs in the hall outside my room. Students should make corrections based on my comments and check their answers with the key. Any questions that they still might have on their mistakes should be addressed as soon as possible. I am available every Tuesday and Thrusday after school except this week. I have a speech therapy appointment on Tuesday this week but there will be math cafe in room 264A. I will be available after school every other day this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment